Priest Changes – Build 15640
It feels like ages since the last lot of new content was added to the beta but with last night’s Patch changes, here’s what’s different:
There’s now a ‘Core Abilities’ tab in the Spellbook. Not sure but I think something’s a bit off :P
- Fade now temporarily removes all your threat.
- Mass Dispel now costs 13% of base mana, down from 38% of base mana. Now has a 15 sec cooldown.
- Void Shift is no longer a talent. Now has a 6 min cooldown. You and the currently targeted party or raid member swap health percentages. Increases the lower health percentage of the two to 25% if below that amount.
- Cascade absorb has been reduced by 66%. Now scales from 97.5% of Spell Power, down from 261.3%.
- Divine Insight Discipline and Holy bonuses have been reworked. Discipline – When you cast Spirit Shell, there is a 40% chance your next Power Word: Shield will both ignore and not cause the Weakened Soul effect. Holy – When you cast Greater Heal, there is a 40% chance your next Prayer of Mending will not trigger its cooldown, and will jump to each target instantly.
- Divine Star now is instant cast, down from 0.25 sec cast. Base damage/healing has been reduced by 28%. Now scales from 32.5% of Spell Power, down from 65%.
- Feathers From Heaven is now Angelic Feather.
- From Darkness, Comes Light now has a 2 Charges limit.
- Halo is now Instant, down from 2 sec cast. Base damage reduced by 50%. Now scales from 195% of Spell Power, down from 390%.
- Mindbender *New* – Creates a Mindbender to attack the target. Caster receives 6% mana when the Mindbender attacks. Damage taken by area of effect attacks is reduced. Lasts 15 sec. 4 min cooldown. Can be cast in Shadowform.
- Twist of Fate has been reworked – After damaging or healing a target below 20% health, you deal 15% increased damage and healing for 10 sec.
- Rapture – When your Power Word: Shield is completely absorbed or dispelled you are instantly energized with mana equal to 150% of your Spirit. This effect can only occur once every 12 sec.
- Borrowed Time – Grants 15% spell haste for your next spell after casting Power Word: Shield. Lasts for 6 sec.
- Spirit Shell now costs 6% of Base Mana, up from 2%. Now has a 1.5 sec cast time, down from 3 sec. now absorbs (32,648 + 219.0% of SP) spell damage. Healing now procs when the shield expires or is dispelled.
- Chakra: Chastise now Increases the damage done by your Shadow and Holy spells by 15%, grants a 10% chance for Smite to reset the cooldown of Holy Word: Chastise, reduces the mana cost of Smite and Holy Fire by 75%, and transforms your Holy Word spell back into Holy Word: Chastise.
- Greater Heal base healing has been reduced by 17%. Now has a 2.5 sec cast time, down from 3 sec.
- Serendipity – When you heal with Binding Heal or Flash Heal, the cast time of your next Greater Heal or Prayer of Healing spell is reduced by 20% and mana cost reduced by 10%. Stacks up to 2 times. Lasts 20 sec.
- Vampiric Touch base damage has been reduced by 75%. Now scales from 37.6% of Spell Power, down from 62.6% of Spell Power.
- Meditation now allows 25% of mana regeneration to continue, down from 50%.
- Glyph of Fade now causes your Fade ability now also reduces all damage taken by 10%.
- Glyph of Penance now Increases the mana cost of Penance by 20% but allows Penance to be cast while moving.
Tier Set Bonuses
- Priest T14 Healer 2P Bonus – New: Reduces the mana cost of your Flash Heal spell by 10%.
- Priest T14 Healer 4P Bonus – New: Reduces the cooldown of your Penance spell by 4 sec and reduces the cooldown of your Circle of Healing spell by 4 sec.
- Priest T14 Shadow 2P Bonus – New: Increases the critical strike chance of your Mind Flay spell by 10%.
- Priest T14 Shadow 4P Bonus – New: Increases the duration of your Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch spells by 3 sec.
Those bonuses really couldn’t be less exciting. Hopefully they’ll be rectifying that soon…