- Brawler’s Guild
- Places of Interest
- World Events
When Cool asked me to log in this morning, he surprised me with this awesome mash-up of Cymre and I. In fact, it’s probably how I look when I’m working in Photoshop as I edit one of my rare spawn portraits, Super Sunday images, camp a rare or spend my time on the Timeless Isle. Funnily enough, the pose (minus the expression) reminds me of a portrait I did many years ago.
Cool calls it an experiment as he plays with his new toy – the Wacom Cintiq 13HD and PS6. I think it looks fantastic and I’m excited to see what else he can create in the future.
If you’re up for some mogging action, check out Dragonray’s challenge starting very soon but don’t let that stop you from starting right away. This will be a first for me, not from participating but judging so the shoe is definitely on the other foot :P Kamalia and I both agree that this will be a very different (but fun) kettle of fish although speaking to some past judges, it might be a nerve-wracking experience.
The basic premise is this: for the next 12 weeks you will celebrate the National days of various countries by transmogging an outfit which matches their flag colours starting with Australia’s on 26th January. You just need to pick a country to represent each month.
- The colours/theme must match the countries current flag.
- All 12 weeks must be completed to ensure fairness in judging and finals.
- The list on each page may be outdated but it is the official list we are going to base this competition on. (Original source)
- Transmogs can be submitted in Mogit, ModelViewer or in-game.
- Your entry must be a proper end-game transmog (so no Gnomes in Shaman gear or Goblin Rogues with shields) including cloak, helm and weapons. Disqualification of your entry if this is not correct.
- Include the gear you used for each outfit please.
- Transmogs must be emailed to Dragonray by 6pm Friday night (AEST) of each week. This allows us time to collate/judge on the weekend and announce winners on Mon/Tues. e.g. the first week cut-off is 31st Jan 6pm. Multiple weeks can be submitted at once, please advise country/week they are for. Consider a file name of [dragonray_Aust_week1.jpg] or something similar. Send the screenshots to her gmail.com account of onyxiia.
- The judges for this event are Navimie, Kamalia and myself. The images will not be labelled so we won’t know the owner of any design meaning there won’t be any bias.
- Finals will consist of picking the top three outfits over the entire event.
- Scores will be revealed during the final week for all contestants.
- Theme – have you used the correct colours for the flag/country? – 5 points
- Flavour – Originality/style/combo – 10 points
Prizes will include:
- DIII: Reaper of Souls (Deluxe Digital Edition)
- Iron Skyreaver – new Blizzard mount.
Prize donations are also welcome.
For specific details for the upcoming qualification weeks, check out the Mog Around the World in 80 Days post.
Good Luck everyone.
In fact, I always thought the priest and pali wings were kind of cool but who needs Red Bull when you can have Daedalian Wings like these? During the Ji-Kun fight in Throne of Thunder, I saw a feather after the raid had ended so I decided to try it out.
Ok, that mace kind of sticks out like a sore thumb. You’d think it would weight me down more.
Now I can’t remember if these wings are the same as the ones you get in the Alysrazor fight (since I’ve only flown once) but there’s nothing like the first time – when it’s not so hectic!
No luck on the raid pets yet unfortunately. Hope you’ve had better luck.
The other day in Black Temple, I noticed some of the concubines wearing these cute little outfits. That’s some pretty stylish underwear if I do say so myself. Too bad we can’t wear it…
Oh and you can’t have too much of a good thing, can you?
Kalecgos seems to agree.