There’s another meme going around and Navi has graciously picked me as one of the recipients of the Real Neat Blog Award.
Here are the rules:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the seven questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and create 7 questions for them.
Navi and I have been friends for over 20 years so it’s not that surprising she started playing WoW soon after I did back in 2005.
1. What would constitute a perfect day to you?
Perfect weather, good food and great company in a location I’ve always wanted to travel to. There are many locations I’d like to visit including Europe, Egypt, going on safari and Blizzcon.
2. Which super villian (if any) do you secretly admire or feel sorry for?
I kind of feel sorry for Grodd from The Flash. I first saw him during those Flash episodes last year and he doesn’t seem like a real supervillian to me. I’m probably missing a lot from the comics but, you know me, I only get what I see from the TV shows and movies. Then again, maybe it’s because he kind of reminds of Baby Winston.
3. If you had to recommend one book to read, what would it be?
Michael Crichton is my favourite author so I’d probably have to say Jurassic Park. I have to say, the movie ain’t bad either. :P
4. What is something you wish you could do but you can’t (eg draw, sing)?
I would love to be able to draw. I admire so many artists in the WoW community, just wish I could contribute something as inspiring and beautiful.
5. If you could play with someone in World of Warcraft, who would you play with and what would you do with them?
Hmm, probably Harrison Jones since we like similar things. I’ll take care of the snakes if he returns the favour with those huge spiders in-game.
6. What was the kindest thing anyone has done for you in a computer game?
I would have to say Coolidge farming tonnes of runecloth for me back in vanilla. Back then you had to turn in massive amounts of runecloth if you wanted to ride a different faction mount. Let’s just say I rode that wolf for a long time after that.
7. If you could choose your spirit animal, what would it be?
A dragon since I’ve collected so many over the years. They are such magical and majestic creatures who are a force to be reckoned with. Just ask Daenerys.
OK, so now I have 7 blogs to choose… in no particular order.
Now here are my questions:
- How would you pass the time during a blackout?
- If you could be any superhero for a day, who would you be and why?
- What is one thing you love collecting or loved collecting as a child/adult?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- If you could only take one item to a deserted island, what would it be?
- Who is your main and who do you love playing her/him?
- Favourite phone app?