Jewelcrafters will earn lots of frequent flyer points, as you assist different NPCs. You’ll even learn how to cut your own gems with the use of a vice.
Things to note:
- Neckpieces will have a guaranteed gem slot
- Items can have a class specific buff on them
- Prospecting is back and will offer a good source of common and rare gems
Prospecting Tip: the colour of your gem chips can tell you what colour the next prospected gem will be
- Grim Furystone Gorget
- Vindictive Pandemonite Choker
- Sylvan Maelstrom Amulet
- Intrepid Necklace of Prophecy
- Sorcerous Shadowruby Pendant
- Tranquil Necklace of Prophecy
- Righteous Dawnlight Medallion
- Blessed Dawnlight Medallion
- Subtle Shadowruby Pendant
- Ancient Maelstrom Amulet
- Twisted Pandemonite Choker
- Raging Furystone Gorget
Note: Saber’s Eyes require 800 skill level and are unique.
Find Timothy Jones in the Crumbled Palace in Azsuna
- A Familiar Ring to It
- Getting the Band Back Together
- Knocked for a Loop
- Finishing Touches teaches you a Rank 1 ring design – Deep Amber Loop, Skystone Loop or Queen’s Opal Loop.
Tiffany Cartier offers:
- An Eye for Detail
- Swift Vengeance
- Making the Cut – Tiffany teaches you how to cut a gem – literally.
At 102, Tiffany offers the quest to find a Jabrul, a master Jewelcrafter in Val’sharah:
- Raising the Drogbar
- Bruls Before Jewels rewards a Rank 1 pendant design – Deep Amber Pendant, Skystone Pendant or Azsunite Pendant.
At 104, Tiffany offers Lapidary Lessons which teaches you the Versatile Maelstrom Sapphire design.
At 106, you need to find Jabrul in Stormheim.
- Come at Me, Brul
- The Charge Within
- Mysteries of Nature: rewards the Chatterstone design
- Eyes of Nashal rewards either the Masterful Shadowruby, Quick Dawnlight or Deadly Eye of Prophecy.
At 108, there’s an amusing little quest chain with Jabrul looking for a creative way to enter Dalaran.
Chatterstone – The toy gives the “Gem activated” message when first used. Using it a second time shows either “Gem deactivated” or a very rare chance to see “Perfect gem activated”. That’s it as far as I can tell.
At 110, learn how to make JewelCraft – based on the popular Bejeweled game, except you’ll be clicking battle pets and JC mounts instead of jewels (see video for entire questline).
If you’re having trouble locating the right cave in Highmountain, check out the images below.
Once you repair the Toy Box, Tiffany teaches you the recipe so you can make your own. Here’s a preview of the game:
Dungeon Quests at 110
Timothy Jones offers:
- Jewel of the Heavens rewards the Maelstrom Band design
- Spiriting Away rewards the Prophetic Band design
- The Raven’s Wisdom rewards the Dawnlight Band design
Sminx Glasseye in Suramar offers:
- A Personal Touch teaches you a class-specific ilvl 815 neck recipe.
Several recipes are loot drops while others are sold by reputation vendors:
Ransa Greyfeather (Highmountain Emissary) located in Thunder Totem, Highmountain
- Design: Skystone Loop (Rank 3) – requires Honoured reputation
- Design: Dawnlight Band (Rank 3) – requires Exalted reputation
- Design: Prophetic Band (Rank 3) – requires Exalted reputation
- Design: Ancient Maelstrom Amulet (Rank 3) – requires Exalted reputation
Marin Bladewing (The Wardens Emissary) located in Wardens’ Redoubt, Azsuna
- Design: Twisted Pandemonite Choker (Rank 3) – requires Exalted reputation
First Arcanist Thalyssra (The Nightfallen Emissary) located in Meredil, Suramar
- Design: Subtle Shadowruby Pendant (Rank 3) – requires Exalted reputation