It seems the Liebsters are going around again as Kam just nominated me for another round. Just in case you’re not sure what the Liebsters are all about, you can read more about it here and see some of my previous answers.
1. What is your least favourite colour?
2. What music do you like to listen to when you’re in a thinking sort of mood?
instrumentals, Lord of the Rings, the kind of music they play in those dramas – Smallville, Vampire Diaries.
3. Who is your favorite Garrison follower?
That’s easy, Harrison Jones!
4. Should Farmer Yoon date Gina Mudclaw (whom he has a crush on) or Tina Mudclaw (who has a crush on him, but can’t decide whether she likes him or Farmer Fung better)?
Gina, of course.
5. What is/are your favourite Tier set(s)?
Priest – 6, 8, 11
Mage – 6
6. Chocolate & peanut butter, or chocolate & mint?
That’s a tough one since you can get some great pairings with both combos. Lindt choc/mint or even choc/mint ice cream but then there’s Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
7. If Arakkoa were made into a playable race, would you rather be the cursed, flightless Arakkoa that we first met in Outland, or the flying “high Arakkoa” that we meet in Draenor?
High Arakkoa because they look so regal.
8. What is your favourite RL holiday, and what special foods must you have to eat for that holiday?
Probably Valentine’s Day because I like corny and romantic. Of course, chocolate needs to be involved. I also love marzipan. Haighs make great Marzipan bars.
9. Did you make a pie for Pi Day? If so, what kind?
No but now I feel like some pie…. pecan or lemon meringue but I also love a good meat pie… mmm.
10. What utensil do you prefer for eating rice?
I like using a fork when I’m just eating at home but with family or at a restaurant, I’m happy to use chopsticks.
11. What new attraction would you love to see at the Darkmoon Faire?
I think a roller coaster would be a lot of fun. Race at some automated speed without falling off the track.
OK, now to listen to some tunes and eat some chocolate.
Whoops, I just noticed another nomination from Fiannor over at Misdirections.
1. Why did you decide to start writing a WoW blog?
I wanted to share my experiences from WoW and write reference posts for myself so I could easily look up things down the track.
2. What was your very first WoW character, and if you had it to do over again would you choose the same one?
Human Pali and no. My priest has remained my main since the end of vanilla so I wouldn’t choose anything other than my Blood Elf, even though I’m still not completely sold on her new face and body.
3. What is the single best change that has happened to the game over the years?
Virtual storage of so many things. Account-wide pets and mounts comes a close second though.
4. What is the single worst change that has happened to the game over the years?
Making quests easy-mode with sparkling quest items. Probably not the worst but the first thing that comes to mind.
5. Even in a fantasy world, do you think it is possible for the Minnesota Vikings to ever win a Super Bowl?
Umm, no? I have never heard of this team but I’m guessing they don’t have a very good track record.
6. What do you look for in a guild? Is a guild an important part of your game experience?
Friendly, down to earth people who are happy to help and not just looking to get ahead or just out for themselves. Be willing to forgo a piece of loot to help improve the overall effectiveness of the team.
7. What is your favourite inspirational quote?
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.
8. If — as some have hinted — all classes will have 4 specs in the next expansion, what is the one new spec you would like to see for your favourite class?
4 specs? Geez, well it would have to be some other DPS role since we have 2 healing ones already. Maybe a non-dot spec like the 100 talent we have right now or maybe a tank :P
9. What was your most embarrassing “noob moment”?
When I first started playing, I allocated points into whatever looked good at the time. I ended up with points pretty evenly spaced in all three trees.
10. Any tinfoil hat theories on the Black Prince?
No tinfoil hat theories but what a little weasel.
11. What is your favourite go-to comfort food?
Burger and fries from my local small franchise.
Thanks for the nominations guys :)