Hallow’s End runs from October 18 – November 1 and it’s great to see some new additions besides some upgraded Horseman loot. To help players transition into Warlords, the Headless Horseman now drops an assortment of 540 rings:
- The Horseman’s Ring
- Seal of Ghoulish Glee
- Band of the Petrified Pumpkin
- Wicked Witch’s Signet
- The Horseman’s Sinister Slicer
- The Horseman’s Horrific Hood
For those with an abundance of Tricky Teats to spend, there’s also a Lick King costume (soon to be hotfixed from 1000 sweets down to 500), with some new wands, two pets, and additional pug accessories.
- Exquisite Costume Set: “The Lich King”
- Hallowed Wand – Slime
- Hallowed Wand – Ghoul
- Hallowed Wand – Abomination
- Hallowed Wand – Geist
- Hallowed Wand – Spider
- Widget the Departed – pet
- Cursed Birman – pet
- “Mad Alchemist” Costume – pug
- “Lil’ Starlet” Costume – pug
- “Yipp-Saron” Costume – pug
But if you’re like me and collected the Little Wickerman in previous years only to delete him for space, you may want to collect another one since he’s now classified as a toy.
However, after visiting all the candy buckets in the Eastern Kingdoms with Cool, it looks like I’ll need to start collecting candy on more than one character if I have any hope of collecting both pets and toy for my collections – all three will cost 450x Tricky Treats.