- Brawler’s Guild
- Places of Interest
- World Events
It seems the luck I had on the Timeless Isle was an anomaly indeed because I haven’t been able to replicate anything close to it since then. The drops are so erratic that whenever I see one, it’s a bit like that animation you see on the right. The only difference is, I do a single fist pump, not double.
Since then I’ve been able to knock one more item off the list, the Cursed Talisman from Spelurk. Maybe the key was summoning and killing him solo. Kind of ironic since I looted one so early on the PTR.
Now according to Cool, this is what I’m like when I’m excited by something in-game and start talking a mile a minute.
Ok, there may be some similarities.
Here are my five outstanding items:
- Ash-Covered Horn – Drop from the High Priest of Ordos
- Glinting Pile of Stone – Drop from Eroded Cliffdwellers and Golganarr
- Ordon Death Chime – Drop from Flintlord Gairan
- Warning Sign – Drop from Jakur of Ordon
- Spineclaw Crab – Drop from Monstrous Spineclaw
Farming rock giants gets very boring fast but I’m on the homestretch so I just need to push past the monotony. Luckily for me, Cool is willing to help me with the High Priests a little each day.