Temporal Anomoly

When I began this post I had two new items to report but I’m excited to say I’ve had three drops (in total) over the last two days beginning with some Glowing Green Ash from the Spirit of Jadefire. Opening it revealed two pages of enchanting materials including a Sha Crystal, shards and a lot of lesser materials.

Then today the Sunset Stone FINALLY dropped from Urdur the Cauterizer. This was especially exciting after seeing it drop twice for Coolidge over two consecutive days last week. With four weather stones, I find it a little redundant since the Isle is stuck in a perpetual sunset state.

OK, so I’m starting to think they may have increased the drop rate on some of these items because Huolon spawned while working on this post. OMG, the Reins of the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent!

Now I could have just taken a photo but this video seemed like a more fitting end to a seemingly endless farm. I recorded it from the PTR sometime before the Timeless Isle went live. As you can see, I couldn’t zoom out that much but it still offered a very unique perspective compared to other forms of travel on the Isle.

Here are my eight six outstanding items:

Woot! This seems a lot more doable than it did last week :D

Edit: Holy crap, make that four items with the Ashen Stone – the last weather stone I needed.

I just hope it’s not too easy now. The achievement won’t be as exclusive like the Relic Hunter title should have been. I still think it should be hard to get but it’s not really worth a measly 10 points. Only true achievement hunters will understand how much of an effort this really is.

1. I didn’t think it was possible but I think you’ve got this! Just a few more. Come on RNG, be nice!

• I know, I just want to stay up and farm them now =/

2. Let’s hope the luck keeps up! :)

• *fingers x’ed

3. That is so cool! I’m still running around too disorganized there. What wonderful toys!

• It was very exciting! Cool could hear me squealing for a while when I saw that Sunset Stone. :P

• and YES! she needs to stop choking mice to death. =p

4. Wow! Congrats on Huolon, he looks so amazing! Must start farming him again!

• Yes, it’s great to get another one of the big drops out of the way.

5. Glad you got the mount. Very rare! You better ride it. =p

Better get some ideas for us later to do. They cancelled schools so I gotta get up early in the morning and probably wont go to sleep because of it. More driving in snow, slush, and ice . =D FUN! (no sarcasm) love this weather.

• Well maybe you can install your new toy and no mice were harmed in making this post.

• I got a feeling it will probably, if not, come in tomorrow will be coming next week. The roads are getting tough to deliver anything. Think they are already 1 day behind because of the weather.

• See, this is why you need a twitter account

• Why? I can just go ” HEY CYM! twitter this… blah blah.” =p anyway, back to work.

6. I’ve not noticed any change in the drop rate, still at the usually awful level for me. You are almost done!!

• Ah ok, I was wondering if anyone noticed any changes but it seems my luck didn’t last past yesterday.

7. While I am an achievement hunter myself (19,230 points at the moment), I do think the effort required for just 10 points is very stingy of Blizzard and for that reason I am not doing it.
    I know that sounds a bit odd when I am grinding out wins in Strand of the Ancients right now, but at least I will get the meta achievement once I have completed it : 92 wins to date, just need 8 more and then I’m blacklisting that place and hopefully never going back!

• I’m actually the other way. I want to do it since it’s one of the rarer achievements to accomplish and the fact that there isn’t as much for me to do otherwise (less the PVP ones) so I don’t mind. It’s still very trying at times. The only PVP ones I’ve completed fully are the Wintergrasp, Tol Barad and Isle of Conquest.

Best of luck with the last ones you need :)