- Brawler’s Guild
- Places of Interest
- World Events
It’s certainly taking a lot of time and effort to complete this achievement (and not from lack of trying) but I’m glad to see so many have charges – like Falling Flame. The ability to have some fun while not having to worry about indefinite bag space is fantastic although I still find myself holding onto 11x Path of Cenarius charges from a previous expansion so I’m really looking forward to those Toy Box changes.
Among other things, I’ve been farming the Elixir of Ancient Knowledge from both Krol the Blade and the Archiereus of Flame but since Krol is a lot easier to kill than Archiereus, you’ll find he’s a pretty popular target to camp. I would often take a detour between Wastewalker Shu and the Pandaren Burning Spirit so on the number of occasions I’ve been able to kill him in the past, I’ve never seen his unique drop.
The other day I happened to spot him while no one else was around so I swooped in for the kill. About halfway through, another player showed up so I’m glad I was faster by ~10secs. When I went loot his body I was relieved to finally see the item after so many kills. I may or may not have done a fist pump.
This makes 10 more to go:
- Ash-Covered Horn – Drop from the High Priest of Ordos
- Ashen Stone – Drop from Watcher Osu
- Cursed Talisman – Drop from Spelurk
- Glinting Pile of Stone – Drop from Eroded Cliffdwellers and Golganarr
- Glowing Green Ash – Drop from Spirit of Jadefire
- Ordon Death Chime – Drop from Flintlord Gairan
- Reins of the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent – Drop from Huolon
- Sunset Stone – Drop from Urdur the Cauterizer
- Warning Sign – Drop from Jakur of Ordon
- Spineclaw Crab – Drop from Monstrous Spineclaw
I’d like to think I can get the last ten items before WoD but that’s just wishful thinking at this rate. After seeing the last few items going to another group member, I suspect setting the loot to FFA would not be the answer.