A few days ago, I was killing Primal Stalkers on the Timeless Isle when a Pristine Stalker Hide finally dropped. Talk about exciting, especially when it’s been almost three weeks since the last rare drop. Then today I was killing some of the harder yaungol with Cool when a Blizzard Stone popped up on group loot from one of the Chanters. That makes two weather stones so far.
- Elixir of Ancient Knowledge – Drop from Krol the Blade or Archiereus of Flame
- Ash-Covered Horn – Drop from High Priest of Ordos
- Ordon Death Chime – Drop from Flintlord Gairan
- Sunset Stone – Drop from Urdur the Cauterizer
- Ashen Stone – Drop from Watcher Osu
- Warning Sign – Drop from Jakur of Ordon
- Cursed Talisman – Drop from Spelurk
- Glinting Pile of Stone – Drop from Eroded Cliffdwellers and Golganarr
- Glowing Green Ash – Drop from Spirit of Jadefire
- Reins of the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent – Drop from Huolon
- Spineclaw Crab – Drop from Monstrous Spineclaw
I just love watching this list shrink. If only it happened more often though.