- Brawler’s Guild
- Places of Interest
- World Events
Archive for December 31, 2013
It’s New Year’s Eve and my Annual Report from WordPress arrived just in time. A nice surprise from last year, I must say.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 170,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 7 days for that many people to see it.
I was able to visit Paris back in ’97 but sadly I missed out on seeing the Louvre as well as some other well known landmarks during our free afternoon. It’s definitely on my ‘must see’ list if I ever make it back there.
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank all my readers and commenters for their support over the past year. I look forward to posting more of the same during the WoD beta (hopefully) and beyond.
Wishing you all a safe and joyous New Year.
See you all in 2014.
A few days ago, I was killing Primal Stalkers on the Timeless Isle when a Pristine Stalker Hide finally dropped. Talk about exciting, especially when it’s been almost three weeks since the last rare drop. Then today I was killing some of the harder yaungol with Cool when a Blizzard Stone popped up on group loot from one of the Chanters. That makes two weather stones so far.
- Elixir of Ancient Knowledge – Drop from Krol the Blade or Archiereus of Flame
- Ash-Covered Horn – Drop from High Priest of Ordos
- Ordon Death Chime – Drop from Flintlord Gairan
- Sunset Stone – Drop from Urdur the Cauterizer
- Ashen Stone – Drop from Watcher Osu
- Warning Sign – Drop from Jakur of Ordon
- Cursed Talisman – Drop from Spelurk
- Glinting Pile of Stone – Drop from Eroded Cliffdwellers and Golganarr
- Glowing Green Ash – Drop from Spirit of Jadefire
- Reins of the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent – Drop from Huolon
- Spineclaw Crab – Drop from Monstrous Spineclaw
I just love watching this list shrink. If only it happened more often though.