Enchanted Fey Dragon

The Enchanted Fey Dragon will be released through the Blizzard store along with a charity pet. During the Fan Q&A panel at Blizzcon it was announced as a standalone purchase or as part of a combo (with the Alterac Brew-Pup) at a discounted price.

When I first saw this beauty (many months ago) I was immediately enchanted but now it seems like a no-brainer. If you need further convincing, check out the video.

Wouldn’t you just love a matching pair of goggles for your toon?

Looks like they will be available soon by the looks of things.

1. I’m looking forward to this!

I suspect the pet will be one of the pets already on the store rather than a new one, possibly the Cenarion Hatchling or Cinder Kitten.

I could be wrong though. Let’s wait and see!

• That’s true. The mount is awesome already whether we get a new pet or not.

2. Want it now! Pretty colors and it’s cute! :D Nice video! Can I link to it in my post about the mount? :)

• Of course, feel free to :)

3. Wow so pretty! It’s wings remind me of a butterfly.

• It is gorgeous.

4. It’s kind of mesmerizing just watching the color changes, really need one!

• Considering I had about 8mins worth of footage, I think I did well editing it down. The second last scene had a pretty dire ending (notice how far out I am from the mainland?) :P

5. There’s a pet in the Pet Journal called Alterac Brew-Pup that says it’s coming from the store. It’s very adorable! Could be it I hope. :)

• Oh you’re right. I forgot about that one.

6. The dragon is cool but I’m in love with that pup!

• He is rather cute.