Moon Moon-dance
Pet Battle

Just /Dance

After countless Moonfang kills, I finally caved and bought Moon Moon from the AH. Sadly, it’s only one of several pets I’ve ended up purchasing lately but after getting everything other than the drop I really wanted, it’s one less thing to worry about. I did have the opportunity to try him out on the PTR but at the time I wasn’t aware of his dance emote. You really need to try it when you get a chance.

Moon Moon-dance

Make that two new pets today…

Harmonious Porcupette - Mistweaver Ku

If only the other Porcupette was that easy.

Author

Disc priest and relic hunter who loves collecting achievements, silver dragon shots and all things pets. You may know me as Cymre Brightblade. Catch all the pet battle strategies on my YouTube channel - CymreJones

Comments

October 10, 2013 at 11:56 pm

You and I were in the same boat: but we are going to give them good homes with lots of love, and that’s what counts!

October 11, 2013 at 12:33 am

Yes, I was a little surprised to see your post just after I had spoken to you this morning. It’s true though, we will both give them good homes :)

October 11, 2013 at 12:12 am

I too bought Moon Moon, he was on AH for 20k, and I figured Darkmoon Faire will only be here once a month, so it’s not too bad. I’ve bought almost all the pets from Timeless Isle as well. I’ve killed the rares over and over without them dropping, and I’ll probably continue killing them, but why not spend some gold for a good cause. :)

October 11, 2013 at 12:41 am

I’ve been watching the prices all week and managed to find a relatively cheap one so I snapped it up. It’s sad when you resort to buying so many pets when the rares spawn so often, it leads you into a false sense of security. Logging over to my DMF toon every hour or so was tedious enough. I agree though, it’s for a good cause :P

October 11, 2013 at 12:26 am

I’ll stop doing Moonfang then, whew. Anyone I know who needed one has one now so I can give the Den Mother a break. Oh! I need to try that dance emote!

October 11, 2013 at 12:45 am

Gratz! I gave in and bought the other Porcupette, I figured when I actually start pvping for the tokens, I won’t want to do more than I actually have to.

If you want to cheat a little, I am happy to log in an alt on the isle for you to kill once a day :P

October 11, 2013 at 10:36 am

All the friends I wanted to buy one for got one! So I too will stop camping it for the pet. Grats that you got it finally though :)