Blog Azeroth

Screenshot a Day – 24

As part of Tycertank’s screenshot challenge, we’ve been tasked with posting a screenshot a day based on a series of predefined topics spanning the entire month of August.

Day 24: In the background

Glowbug

You normally see these bugs in the background of a shot but I think they’re gorgeous. If only we could have one as a non-combat pet. Here’s to my own Wishful WednesSaturday.

Author

Disc priest and relic hunter who loves collecting achievements, silver dragon shots and all things pets. You may know me as Cymre Brightblade. Catch all the pet battle strategies on my YouTube channel - CymreJones

Comments

August 24, 2013 at 12:24 am

Bee-yoootiful!

Daeaye
August 24, 2013 at 1:13 am

Oooooooh I love it! How cute! Really interesting too, I’ve not noticed these before.

August 24, 2013 at 12:59 pm

I remember seeing them on the beta as I explored the Jade Forest and went looking for them again as we were questing through on our Alliance toons.

Starre (@wowtradingpost)
August 24, 2013 at 1:17 am

Yep that’s anther awesome shot you got there, beautiful!

August 24, 2013 at 9:05 pm

Tycertank’s screenshot challenge has made me go back to look at so many things I’ve missed or just wasn’t paying attention to, I’ll add this little guy to the list.

August 24, 2013 at 9:47 pm

Oooh, I actually thought about that bug. A cluster of them for a pet would be amazing too!

August 25, 2013 at 6:25 am

Add me to the list. I’d love one as well. There are reddish bugs in Tol Barad which I wouldn’t mind either. I wish Blizzard would give us access to a lot of the wildlife, like the birds they added in MoP and these bugs.

Jennifer Morton
August 25, 2013 at 3:36 pm

I can’t remember how long ago it was, but I didn’t have a neato lens to focus on the darn thing, and my screenshot was blurry. We should petition Blizzard to make this a pet! I’ll go find a form…