Screenshot a Day – 24

As part of Tycertank’s screenshot challenge, we’ve been tasked with posting a screenshot a day based on a series of predefined topics spanning the entire month of August.

Day 24: In the background

Glowbug

You normally see these bugs in the background of a shot but I think they’re gorgeous. If only we could have one as a non-combat pet. Here’s to my own Wishful WednesSaturday.

1. Bee-yoootiful!

• Thx! It’s one of my favourite screenies :D

2. Oooooooh I love it! How cute! Really interesting too, I’ve not noticed these before.

• I remember seeing them on the beta as I explored the Jade Forest and went looking for them again as we were questing through on our Alliance toons.

• Thanks! I love having a reason to use this shot.

3. Tycertank’s screenshot challenge has made me go back to look at so many things I’ve missed or just wasn’t paying attention to, I’ll add this little guy to the list.

• Oh good. :)

4. Oooh, I actually thought about that bug. A cluster of them for a pet would be amazing too!

• I agree. I would probably be on my druid more if they were classified as critters.

5. Add me to the list. I’d love one as well. There are reddish bugs in Tol Barad which I wouldn’t mind either. I wish Blizzard would give us access to a lot of the wildlife, like the birds they added in MoP and these bugs.

• Oh I have to go back and check out the ones in TB.

6. I can’t remember how long ago it was, but I didn’t have a neato lens to focus on the darn thing, and my screenshot was blurry. We should petition Blizzard to make this a pet! I’ll go find a form…

• Excellent! :P