Timeless Isle Rares

With an abundance of rares on the Isle, it was just a matter of time before I encountered each one. Quite a few of them require some sort of interaction before they will spawn which makes it a fun endeavour to discover them all. Never-the-less I’m still surprised by the sheer number of rares on this mysterious Isle.

Archiereus of Flame

Located next to the inner wall of Ordon Sanctuary.
Drop: Elixir of Ancient Knowledge

Bufo

Croaking Hollow.
Drop: Gulp Froglet

Chelon

Interact with his ‘Conspicuously Empty Shell’ to reveal his aggressive nature

If one wasn't bad enough you get three

If one wasn’t bad enough, you get three.
Drop: Blackflame Daggers

Cinderfall

At the top of the broken bridge.
Drop: Falling Flame

Cranegnasher

Has an appetite for cranes.
Drop: Pristine Stalker Hide

Dread Ship Vazuvius

Summoned from the Mist-Filled Spirit Lantern after killing Evermaw.
Drop: Rime of the Time-Lost Mariner

Emerald Gander

One of the new tameable pets.
Drop: Windfeather Plume

Evermaw

This monstrosity moves pretty fast around the Isle, even while you’re dpsing him.
Drop: Mist-Filled Spirit Lantern

Flintlord Gairan

Stands on the outer wall of Ordon Sanctuary.
Drops: Ash-Covered Horn and Ordon Death Chime

Garnia

Swims in a red pool at the top of Ordon Sanctuary.
Drop: Ruby Droplet

Golganarr

Under the bridge at Red Stone Run.
Drop: Odd Polished Stone

Gu'chi the Swarmer

Circles around Old Pi’jiu village.
Drop: Swarmling of Gu’chi

Great Turtle Furyshell

Found on the shore right next to the horde camp.
Drop: Hardened Shell

Imperial Python

Found him curled behind a tree stump.
Drop: Death Adder Hatchling

Ironfur Steelhorn

May replace any of the yak locations on the Isle.
Drop: Tuft of Yak Fur

Jakur of Ordon

Towards the cliff of Firewalker Ruins.
Drop: Warning Sign

Karkanos

Talk to the Fisherman to summon Karkanos.
Drop: Giant Purse of Timeless Coins

Krakkanon

It only took two casts to summon this guy

Leafmender

Along The Blazing Way surrounded by sprites (67, 44).
Drop: Ashleaf Spriteling

Monstrous Spineclaw

May be found in any of the Ancient Spineclaw locations with a higher concentration around the horde camp.
Drop: Spineclaw Crab

Rattleskew

Event: Once you help the crew fend off some Rattling Mariners, Rattleskew will appear. (61.8, 87.7)
Drop: Captain Zvezdan’s Lost Leg

Rock Moss

Found at the back of the Cavern of Lost Spirits.
Drop: Golden Moss

Spelurk

Spawns in the Mysterious Den after using the Rock-Breaking Hammer to break through the cave-in. (59.1, 48.9)
Drop: Cursed Talisman

Spirit of Jadefire

Found inside the Cavern of Lost Spirits.
Drop: Jadefire Spirit and Glowing Green Ash

Tsavo'ka

Resides in his own little den next to the broken bridge. (54.1, 42.5)
Drop: Pristine Stalker Hide

Urdur the Cauterizer

Inside Ordon Sanctuary.
Drop: Sunset Stone

Watcher Oso

Just off the beaten path of Firewalker Ruins.
Drop: Ashen Stone

Whizzig Probably the most unique is Wizzig who not only appears as a friendly rare (found in several locations around the Celestial Court) but acts as a vendor who sells four items to dress up your pug and pet biscuits.

Spawns just off Old Pi'jiu village

Spawns just off the coast of Old Pi’jiu village.
Drop: Rain Stone

Zhu-Gon the Sour

A Barrel of Skunky Brew will appear in the middle of Old Pi’jiu village. Killing all ten ‘leaks’ will spawn Zhu-Gon.
Drop: Skunky Alemental

The noteable drops are not 100% but you can check out all the rares drop pets on my Pet Additions – 5.4 post.

1. Oh wow, these all look really cool! I haven’t done much reading about the isle, think it’s time to start!

• There’s certainly a lot to see and do.

2. Some of them look so awesome!! I wonder if Leafmender drops the Sprite pet? :D

• I’d say that’s a good possibility, especially since there appears to be two sprite pets and one looks a lot like the rare. :)

3. There are so many! I’m so excited for the Timeless Isle – it looks so gorgeous. Makes a change from 5.1 in Krasarang, 5.2 in the Isle of Thunder and 5.3 in the Barrens.
    I’ve neglected gearing any chars in this expansion, but given how I struggled in 5.2, I think 5.4 is worth gearing up for.
    Plus that Imperial Python looks adorable. Look at his little face!! Just look at it!

• There are a lot of chests around the place which will allow you to gear up your alts with 496 gear (similar to the barrens gear but with nothing else needed except the token). There also appear to be epic tokens which can upgrade these tokens to 535 instead.

4. OMG I can not wait to start tracking these down. Thank you so much for doing the PTR roundup! Whizzig’s mount is so got to be influenced by the Neverending Story, I love it. Would be even more awesome if there was a chance he dropped it!!

• No problem. I figured if I do it now I can focus on other stuff when it goes live instead of trying to get that perfect shot. Even now it’s hard with people just rushing in to kill them.

5. Always look forward to reading this on my breaks at work instead of hearing about stuff from you the night before sweetheart. =P I know you love to tell me all this stuff but seeing and reading is more for me.

• OK. It’s hard not to want to share it with you though. This stuff is so exciting to me that’s why I didn’t tell you all the details. :P

6. I’m so excited for that rare vendor. Del always seems a little under-powered when it comes to killing most rare spawns. Isn’t Krakkannon (sp?) the same guy that pops up when you fish the large pools in the daily fishing area?

• It’s the same concept but I’m hoping it’s somehow different if/when it goes live. Maybe they just added it as an extra way to get currency right now.

7. Need to kill giant frog!!!

Starting to get really excited about the next patch.

• He was surprisingly easy to kill as with a few of the others. Some you really need to work to get to but the good thing (at least on the PTR) is that anyone of either faction can dps each sucker and get credit for loot – just the the Isle of Thunder.

8. Awesome job for taking a screenshot of all of them hon… The rare i havent killed yet was that Whizigg, Krakkron, Sperluk. but so far i’ve killed the others., oh i may have overlooked… Anyway, I still come here, I still need the houlon mount! LOL Anyway, Thanks for sharing all these Timeless rares!

• Glad you like them. Rares are one of my main priorities whenever new ones are added to the game. Whizzigg isn’t a killable rare though, he’s a rare vendor that pops up from time to time.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Wow-Guide – L’île du Temps figé : les rares (PTS 5.4) - […] Je vous conseille également Bubblesofmischief.  A noter que tous les rares ont l’air d’apparaître sur la Terrasse des […]