There’s No Place Like Home

Last night I managed to complete my Raiding With Leashes II achievement after the last pet I needed dropped in Tempest Keep. The hardest two for me were the Phoenix Hawk Hatchling (which I managed to acquire through a pet trade) and the Lesser Voidcaller which finally dropped after server restarts.

Now with a reward like Tito, it was hard to resist taking a few Oz shots in Westfall. In fact, I’ve wanted to do a Dorothy feature for a while now so this was the perfect time.

Westfall in Oz
Dorothy

I love his little animation that summons up a mini tornado (with house and cow included) although Tito ends up getting swept away as well.

In other news, I managed to get the red primal raptor from my third egg so I’m currently sitting at 190 mounts (192 on my pali). I’m not sure if I was just lucky since I heard you can get multiples of the same colour but I’m not sure if that’s over different toons under the same account or from one toon. Either way I’m glad that set is complete.

1. Serpentshrine cavern is my nemesis, have everything but two from there. Grats on Tito, he’s very cute!

• I figured the hardest ones would be the two end bosses but nope. I did get my Coilfang Stalker just a couple of days ago though.

2. Nice!

You can get duplicate mounts on the same toon. I had 7 eggs for my 3 mounts!

• Ah ok, I thought that’s what you said but couldn’t quite remember.

3. Grats! Almost there! :D

• Yep and so many I can choose from – just need some luck in farming them. :P

4. Grats on Tito, that animation of his is pretty hilarious!

• I didn’t even know he could do that! All of a sudden I saw these two miniature tornadoes moving around LOL

5. Congrats on completing! Hope I get the chance to go this week, work is really busy, really want Tito too! Only managed to get 3 drops so far, so hope this week is kinder :)

• Best of luck to you and hope work is not as hectic for you.

6. If only a mini witch flew around in the tornado as well saying, “I’ll get you my pretty! and, your little dog too!”. Or Atleast if not dog use the word mongrel for copyright. /Sad Blizz

• I was thinking of adding her in after you said that earlier. I just need to make a trip back to kara to see her :P

Mongrel just doesn’t sound right. I would have used dog anyway.

7. Gratz on ur mount and Tito!

• Thx Pando :)