The Evolution of Cymre Jones

By now, many of you have followed my Cymre Jones adventures which have been a lot of fun to share. At first it was really just an natural progression of my love of Archaeology as I adopted the surname that brought Harrison Jones to the game.

Cymre Jones

Over time, as her experiences grew and interests diversified, she thrived on finding new artifacts and treasures across all the zones of Pandaria. As a reflection of this, her attire began to incorporate some of these new additions.

Temple entrance

Some time later, I wanted to go for a slightly more feminine approach dropping the vest for good.

Cymre Croft

But with more Lara Croft and less Harrison Jones in mind, I had a good look at what I would like as her ‘ideal’ outfit (which has no armour limitations) so the shared topic I suggested last year would follow my latest selection rather than the one I suggested for the post. I’m not sure if her title quite fits now either but a lot of NPCs don’t have titles anyway.

Cymre Jones-Croft

So here she is – my would-be NPC in-game. There’s no harm in wishing is there?

1. That last pic is great. Hope that torch is going to keep you warm! :P

• Hehe thanks. No doubt it will.

2. Looking great you adventurer you! Every time I see Cymre Jones I remember I’ve got to start digging, I still want that crawling claw!

• Thx Tome. That is definitely one of my favourite things from Archaeology. In fact the Tol’vir had so many cool items to discover. Hope you get one soon.

3. That fire torch is awesome! And I am definitely digging the Lara Croft outfit (Haha, I made a funny… I think I need more coffee)

• LOL. A coffee sounds good to me too.

4. I love it! Maybe this should be a topic of the week. What would your in game character be, look like, and do?

• Thx. That was a similar topic I suggested a while ago but I’m sure a lot of people could still join in :)

5. Hey if you’re going to dream, dream big!

6. Neri:

And I am definitely digging the Lara Croft outfit

LoL. Digging.

I love this whole Cymre Jones idea. I love making up stories for my characters. None of them is tremendously big on archaeology though.. I’ll have to think of something. ;)

• Thx, she just loves finding treasures and gets distracted by sparkly things a lot.