Kri’tak

After 18 weeks and 35 rolls on the Grand Empress alone, it finally dropped! Hallelujah! I thought my luck might be changing when a dagger dropped from Amber-Shaper Un’sok (one I hadn’t seen before). I actually liked it better than my current main hand so I switched to it after the fight, even though it wasn’t gemmed or enchanted.

So when the Grand Empress died for the 18th time, I held my breath (as I always do) waiting for the roll. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the screen. I actually let out a little squeal….

Kri'tak

Kri’tak, Imperial Scepter of the Swarm (check out that drop rate)

For the heck of it I hit the extra roll as well since I’m not really using the Elder Charms for much else these days, plus I keep maxing out on Charms so I was hoping for some loot to DE. Turns out it was gold which is the next best thing.

As soon as I stepped out of the raid, I switched my weapon for a second time, re-saved the set and unsheathed it. I wasted no time in enchanting it then flying to the vendor in Townlong Steppes since I was fairly close (getting pulled into the raid whilst in the middle of a fable battle).

Kritak-mace

I’m finally caught up to the Thunder King raid content – never having to set foot in the Heart of Fear again (at least for gear). I can’t tell you what a relief that is… :D

1. You know how happy I am for you! I am so looking forward to the day when I get my fist weapon and don’t have to go back there either…except for maybe a matching one! Maybe luck is changing…

• Thx Matty. I feel the same way about you getting yours. I’m crossing my fingers and toes for you.

2. Yay! Now you have a mini Sha instead of Shadowfiend/Mindbender. It is adorable!

• I noticed it doing my dailies. :) It looked like it had shadowstep talented which I wasn’t expecting LOL

3. Yay! Grats! I don’t know how you guys have that much patience!

• It wasn’t by choice, let me tell you! :)

4. Grats :). I love the look of the sha-touched weapons, although I’m not sure I have the patience to go after one >.<

• Thx. I loved the look of the staff before they changed it but this one still looks good. I had never really looked at it before today :D

5. Woo Hoo! Grats! I love that mini-sha as your mindbender/shadowfiend. I wish there was a way to keep that in future content.

• You know, I’m used to seeing one with my staff but it threw me off when I saw one using my new mace. I think the fact that it looks like a normal weapon threw me off. :P

6. Big gratz on the mace! It’s given a lot of people a lot of grief getting it so you weren’t alone, but I’m so pleased you can cross it off the list <3

• Me too!

7. Huzzah! Congrats on finally getting your sha-touched mace!

• Thx Kam :)

8. Your telling me I missed the Cymre squeal of joy!?! In truth gratz sweetheart glad you finally got your Sha mace.

• I really wished you were there to tell but thx :D

9. Congrats with your mace :-) I finally got mine last night, however I rerolled so I didnt do LFR as much on one toon as before as you did ^^

• Thanks so much and grats on yours too. I know they increased the chances of loot from those raids so it was only a matter of time :)