Raiding with Leashes

One of the most exciting changes for Patch 5.1 included the list of 12 new pet drops from old raid bosses. Collecting the set will reward you with the achievement and highly sought-after pet – Mr. Bigglesworth.

Blackwing Lair

Giant Bone Spider drops from Maexxna

Giant Bone Spider drops from Maexxna

Stitched Pup

Stitched Pup drops from Gluth

Rewards

Mr. Bigglesworth

1. eeeeeeeeee! Molten Core here I come, well, as soon as I finish trying to get a Battlestone!

• LOL, GL with that. I need to do more of the pet dailies now – at least in Pandaria :P

2. :D. I can’t wait to complete this. I’ve wanted a Mr. Bigglesworth since I first stepped foot in Naxx

• Poor little guy used to get killed all the time. At least we can look after this one :)

3. I imagined you and several others would jump on this immediately. :)

• Hehe, that’s the easy bit. The tricky part is getting them to drop :P

4. So excited that I can just walk into Molten Core and farm these up! No more raid group needed!

• I couldn’t agree more :)

5. I’ve been going around to scoop up some of those raid pets too. It’s a great thing that there are always some nice transmog pieces to pick up from those old instances, you’ll never know what you find :-)
    Don’t forget to do your daily Imperial Silk craft for a chance for another pet! ^^

• Yep, yep made two so far, no luck yet… hopefully that will change very soon.
      GL with your runs too. :)

6. What level are these when you capture them? Are they level appropriate for the raid? Or level 1?

• They all drop from the bosses so are level one pets.

• You know, I haven’t used that on my druid yetthat would be a great one to use it on.

• The best part? You could still summon a non-combat pet :D

However, be advised, pets such as Searing Scorchling and Toxic Wasteling will “interact” with the charmed creature.

• Ok, now I definitely need to try it! :P

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Raiding with Leashes – Achievement – World of Warcraft | Ramblings of a Lost Dancer - [...] Raiding with Leashes [...]