Cymre the Relic Hunter

Wow, what a day. I was determined to get my 20th item tonight when I managed to find my 19th item earlier today. I was sure that the Ancient Pandaren Fishing Charm would be one of my 20 items when it happened to be my first and only one on the beta. It’s funny how things turn out though.

Unfortunately, I didn’t get credit for both the Pick and the Hammer. I wasn’t sure which one wasn’t counting at the time but it appears that it was the Mining Pick which doesn’t make that much of a difference with getting the odd gem.

Relic Hunter

There was never a more fitting title

Phew! I made it.

In the end I needed another 11 items to get the achievement but at least I have it now.

Cymre Jones – Relic Hunter… doesn’t that have a nice ring to it? :D

1. Grats on your successful treasure hunting!

2. Okay mighty relic hunter, I’m receiving you once again. Grats on all those finds!

3. That is an awesome title, grats!

4. It does have a nice ring to it. Congrats.

• Thx everyone! :D Whoo hoo Tome, that’s great to hear.

5. I know what you’re thinking. “Did she collect 20 lost treasures or only 19?” Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is Pandaria, the most awesome expansion, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky?

6. Ok, now I can say what I want to say :)
    I think relic hunter is an awesome title and YOU MUST GO AROUND WEARING IT and find some kind of Lara Croft Tomb Raider outfit to go with it :)

7. @Kal – I do feel pretty lucky and dedicated :P

@Navi – Thx. I’m already wearing the title and I may make that costume too :)