The Tillers – Exalted

Tonight I managed to get exalted with The Tillers. Talk about a lot of things you can buy from Quartermaster, although I’m not quite sure why all three goats are different prices.

Reins of the Brown Riding Goat

Reins of the Brown Riding Goat

Reins of the Black Riding Goat

Reins of the Black Riding Goat

Reins of the White Riding Goat

Reins of the White Riding Goat

The Tillers tabard

The Tillers tabard

Gin-Ji Knife Set

Gin-Ji Knife Set

Back of a Riding Goat

Now to pick all those crops

I know Cool will be disappointed that we can’t ride the goats like some other inhabitants of Pandaria though.

Ok, well time to go, I need to take care of some unruly crops.

Crops

Hmm, this might take a while

weeds

weeds

Not to mention that last huge boulder from the ranch… I definitely need some help with that one.

Sunsong boulder

Ten minutes later, I have access to the entire area of sixteen plots.

full farming area

Ahh, now to wait and reap my rewards tomorrow :)

But what does a girl have to do to get a Terrible Turnip? Those farming tips aren’t helping much…

1. I want to hold onto the horns when I ride the goats… *sigh* … but, a girl? whatcho talkin about woman!?

2. Good luck in your hunt for a terrible turnip. I’m a little concerned because I got mine on the second day of the beta that I’m going to have to wait weeks to get it on live, which would be a shame because I want to make a team of my squashling, turnip and mini harvest watcher.

Definitely going to need a goat mount though, to go with the goat my Hunter wishes to tame.

3. That vegetable gardening looks dangerous! And I’m really curious to see the results when something’s been attacked with the Gin-Ji Knife Set, lol.

4. I really like that tabard! Oh what am I doing… no looking at Beta stuff!

• @Cool – I don’t blame you :P

@Erinys – After seeing you get yours so easily, that’s when I started trying for mine. Hopefully I’ll have better luck on live =/

@Tome – It can be sometimes :) I tried taking a good pic of the hack and slash knife but couldn’t get one. Will try again :)

@Nav – there are quite a few nice ones. I like the hat more though :P

5. I love these little preview posts you’ve been doing! <3

6. Have you tried out your brand new title yet?

• @Eluna – thx :)

@Zal – Ooh, thx for the reminder. I forgot all about that :P

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Suggested Reading: Of weddings, friends, lore, reputations, and professions « Kor'kron 501st - [...] The Tillers – Exalted, Cymre, Bubbles of Mischief, 9/9/12. Look how cute those rewards are! I can’t wait to …