Pet Battle System
Pet Battle

Wild Pets of Kalimdor

Wild Pets can be found throughout each continent, some being more rare than others. To collect one, you’ll need to engage it in battle (with one of your current pets), successfully capture it and win the battle if there are more than one to a team.

Since Kalimdor is such a huge continent, I’ve only included the more unusual ones.

ravager hatchling
Thousand Needles
Diemetradon Hatchling
Un’Goro Crater
Snowy Owl
Winterspring – Winter

Author

Disc priest and relic hunter who loves collecting achievements, silver dragon shots and all things pets. You may know me as Cymre Brightblade. Catch all the pet battle strategies on my YouTube channel - CymreJones

Comments

Pando
August 11, 2012 at 2:42 am

I wish MOP would get here already so I can get my Giraffe :)

Shawndra
August 11, 2012 at 2:24 am

I am so glad you are posting about the pets! I have been avoiding the beta so I don’t spoil it when it’s out for real, but this is the kind of stuff to plan and dream for. Thanks so much, Cymre!

August 11, 2012 at 9:18 am

If I don’t get that giraffe, I may just die.

August 11, 2012 at 9:33 am

They just put out that there’s a new version of the Fox Kit that you can buy from the Tol Barad Quartermaster. I saw it on WarcraftPets.com.

August 11, 2012 at 11:51 am

Oh! How did you catch the Minfernal? Everytime I try I have phasing issues. (Not fixed yet. I just tried again today after last night’s patch.)

August 13, 2012 at 4:05 am

I’m still hoping for a baby Lynx cub for Outlands. I’ve been loving those lynxes since BC — they look like my favorite type of wildcat in caracals. :)

August 13, 2012 at 4:16 pm

@Shawndra – Glad you’re enjoying the series.

@Pando/Euphy – you 2 :)

@Cool – maybe, but one version is enough for me :P

@Zal – Thx, I heard. I’ve been doing some dailies for it. The first time I saw a couple were straight after a restart a couple of nights ago. I only had one issue with the match stalling so restarted. May be a questing issue if they are phasing

@Cygnia – That does sound good :)