Green Lantern

Hal Jordan is the most well-known Green Lantern. He was the first earthman ever inducted into the Green Lantern Corps, and has been heralded as possibly the greatest Green Lantern of all time. Green Lantern is also a founding member of the Justice League of America. Hal has also been known as Parallax and the Spectre.

Info taken from the DC Comics Database

My first Green Lantern experience was from the Ryan Reynolds movie which I quite enjoyed, so I don’t know an awful lot about the character other than that :P

Green Lantern - panel

Artist: Stanley Lau

It was pretty tricky getting the right kind of items for this costume. The hero piece would have to be the Auchenai Tracker’s Hauberk  but as usual, a mixture of armour types were used. Too bad there aren’t any rings that can be displayed either.

Green Lantern

Don’t forget to check out the rest of my Super Sunday series :)

1. Isn’t there that ring you get as a reward for “A Shiny Reward” in ZG? Black Ice, I think it’s called…more suited for a Black Lantern if you go that route.

• I remember that one actually but decided not to try since it was black. Thx for the comment :)

2. This has got to be one of my favorite series of pure fun shenanigans in wow. There should be achievements for these or even feats of strength. Kudos for finding all of the pieces! My question; how do you store all that gear? Your void storage rep must smile to see you!

• I have so many problems with storing gear it’s almost a daily problem :P

Most of these outfits are done in WMV which is good and bad because I don’t technically have to own the pieces but some I wish I could – Wonder Woman is still my favourite from the series, but I did model Poison Ivy and Hawkwoman. Thx so much for the kind words :)

3. Haris Pilton was still selling the Black Diamond Ring a few months ago, I bought one to see how it looked. As always, he looks every inch a superhero!

4. OMG, this is awesome. Great job on matching up those pieces! And that green lantern is a great touch. =)

5. Oh I just love Super Sundays !!!
    Great job Cymre!

6. Another fantastic job Cym! I like Hal as GL best, and you’ve chosen a great likeness. The offhand is fantastic!!!

• Thx everyone :)