TCG Wishlist

I’ve been thinking a lot lately about some of the really cool trading card items you can collect, but I’ve never really owned any of them. When I finally meet up with Arvash, I’ll have to ask him to show me some of his favourite toys. Especially since he seems to have a few in my wistlist.

In the past, I managed to get the Tabard of Flame from the Heroes of Azeroth deck, accumulating points on the Upper Deck website. Sadly, I don’t seem to have it any more #CymStorageProblems – before Void Storage and all that. However, as part of the last two Collector’s Editions, I’ve managed to get Papa Hummel’s Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuit and the Path of Cenarius. Funnily enough, it takes me more than an expansion to use all the charges :P

My Wish list

Seriously, how can you go wrong with any of the items from this deck. Uldum is a place I love (but you know that already). As a result, I’ve taken countless images in the zone.

Tomb of the Forgotten

Spurious Sarcophagus – this one looks especially awesome

White Riding Camel – maybe add another one to my stable

Sand Scarab – another pet? It’s a given…

Spurious Sarcophagus

Hunt for Illidan

Soul-Trader Beacon – the moment I saw this one I was in love with the item. One day I will have one. During BC, I always thought it would be a cool idea to play an ethereal. I liked the way they moved and thought they died in a very cool way too :P

Soul-Trader Beacon

Field of Honor

Ogre Pinata – you may have seen my two bubblegum fun posts but sadly I haven’t tried it more than twice. Bubbles… of Mischief, doesn’t that just go hand-in-hand?

Ogre Pinata

Fires of Outland

Fishing chair – I love that you can place it inside the Lure Master Tackle Box, although I know there will be something similar in Mists. With the amount of fishing I’ve done, this would be great.

March of the Legion

Dragon Kite – this one just looks like a cool toy

chibi_amani_dragonhawk_by_noxychuServants of the Betrayer

X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME – what’s not to like? Except that it can’t hold a passenger but you have other options for that…

Twilight of the Dragons

Amani Dragonhawk – I always thought the Sunreaver Dragonhawk was a nice looking mount but this one is even prettier.

Hopefully one day I can get some of these :)

1. Yes, indeed Arvash would be the man to talk to about TCG items! He is quite the addict.

BTW very nice looking blog :)

• LOL, sounds like it.
      Thx for dropping by and I’m glad you like the format :)

2. I tend to pick up the cheap pets when I can on ebay, and last summer while I was working on the 150 pet achievement, I treated myself to the Tuskar Kite after I picked up some freelance work.

My favorite TCG item remains the Blazing Hippogryph though. How I love that mount. I love the hippogryphs in general, but that’s the one I love the most. I just can’t justify buying it though, especially when my computer desperately needs to be replaced. Maybe someday when I hit the lottery. ;)

3. Arv would definitely like to show off his toys! Hopefully soon he will be on when you are so you can meet.

• Arv seems to be on almost all the time….I think we need to hold an intervention for him.

4. Lol, I’m 5 for 9 from your wish list; when we finally meet, I can definitely show them to ya.

Sand Scarab, you say? I think I could help out with that =)

• OMG! You have that many on my wishlist? Slice was right! OK, now I’m really excited to see your collection :P

5. Oh, when you mentioned the Tabard of the Flame, you reminded me of something. Back when the UDE website was still in business, I managed enough points to buy all the tabards there. I ended up deleting most of the tabards a couple years ago because I was running out of bank space (Tabard Storage, please Blizz!!!). I sent Blizz a ticket a couple months ago to see if I could get them back. I went through two GMs, but they were able to restore all the tabards I had deleted. It still doesn’t solve my storage problem though, lol. But maybe you can get your Flame tabard back, doesn’t hurt to try =)

• Oh thx for the heads up! That was exactly the reason I would have gotten rid of mine. Excellent news. I’ll see what happens :D

I think virtual tabard storage would be great but I’ve already gotten rid of most of mine (except for the ones you can’t re-buy + TCG)

6. The new mummy deck rocks. Uldum is one of my fav places too.

If it’s a mount or pet I want!
    I have the rocket it is pretty cool.
    I’ve always wanted the kite and fishing chair.

I have a number of items from TCG and love to play with them.