- Blog Azeroth
- Places of Interest
- World Events
Priest Changes – Build 15739
Brian over at WoW Headlines reminded me that’s it’s been a while since I did a Priest post, so here’s what’s new:
- Power Word: Fortitude had a tooltip error corrected: Infuses the target with vitality, increasing Stamina by 10% for 60 min.
- Shadowfiend now has a 3 minute cooldown, down from 4. Duration reduced to 12 sec, down from 15 sec.
- Archangel now has a 24 second duration for the Dark Archangel (Dark Evangelism) buff.
- Mindbender now has a 3 minute cooldown, down from 4.
- Void Tendrils is now limited to 5 targets.
- Glyph of Lightspring now ticks every second, down from every 5 seconds.
- Glyph of Fading has been renamed Glyph of Shadow Ravens: Your Shadow Orbs now appear as Shadow Ravens.
- Glyph of Fortitude has been renamed Glyph of Borrowed Time: Your Borrowed Time is now displayed visually.
- Glyph of Shackle Undead now changes the appearance of your Shackle Undead.
- Glyph of Shadowfiend has been renamed Glyph of Smallfiend: You summon 3 small Shadowfiends who each provide a third of the total mana return.
I have to admit, I’m a bit of a sucker for some of the glyphs at the moment. I’ve been playing around with the Glyph of the Heavens lately.
Here I am traversing down from a mountain peak in Kun-Lai Summit. I dared Coolidge last night to walk off the edge sans bubble. He declined and said I should try without levitate Maybe we could have a competition, the last to use their ability wins :P
I’ve been wanting to try the Glyph of Confession but haven’t gotten around to buying it yet, although I’ve read it’s nothing special.
I’ve also been using Mindbender which I like but with the new Glyph of Smallfiend (giving us 3 mini shadowfiends who each do ⅓ the damage, I was interested in trying it). I didn’t even have to change my minor glyph slot as it was already active. The only thing to do now was to see it in action.
Hmm, ok it doesn’t appear to be working yet :(
As a reminder, this is what Mindbender looks like. It basically trades out your old shadowfiend for one of these newer models and gives back a bit more mana while dishing out double the damage. That’s pretty good imo.
I’ve since re-learnt Holy Nova through glyphing. Oh how I’d miss you otherwise :P
But I think the nicest surprise was when I noticed that Glyph of Shackle Undead offers some cosmetic appeal.
Whoa, what a difference! Although I don’t see using it on live but what better time to test these animations/spells than on the beta right?
A few other animations I observed as Disc:
Since I’ve been playing quite a lot of Diablo III lately, I was quite excited by the new Shadow glyph which turns your Shadow Orbs into ravens :P
I hadn’t tried speccing Shadow before today (for beta) but this changed my mind… what can I say, it was a good opportunity to kill two
rav birds with one stone :P
They only last a couple of seconds, so it was a little tricky getting a good shot of them but you get the idea. You’ll see a small flock of them flying around you like the Angelic Bulwark I mentioned a while back.