Fairy Tales

There are certain limitations within any game so creating some costumes for well known characters can be pretty tricky. This is the best representation I have found for each character so far.

Little Mermaid
Ariel has always been one of my favourites. I love underwater themes and mermaids.

Beauty and the Beast
Before she meets her enchanted Prince

Cinderella
Just who will slip on her missing glass slipper.

Mulan
at home with Mushu

Pocahontas
ponders what kind of change is coming after her vision of a spinning arrow.

Red Riding Hood
Find out more about this costume from Through Your Interface – 15

Sleeping Beauty
Her Prince has yet to awaken her with true love’s kiss.

Check out all my Fairy Tale posts from the series.

1. Ohhh I LOVE it!!! :D

2. OMG, what is the outfit for red riding hood. I MUST HAVE IT!

3. Exquisite – I have had a collection of mermaids for years, (still wishing I would turn into one) and that is beautiful.

4. I love these oufits! I have Ariel’s dress on my shaman. Thank you for the work you put into these =)

5. Ohhh nice piccies, one question when u have taken one on WoW were do the pics go??? :P thanks :D

• It depends on what OS you use on your computer but by default, the game usually installs into the C drive > World of Warcraft > Screenshots. Otherwise try a search for the Screenshots folder on your computer.

6. Wow WoW WOW. These are awesome, I can totally feel the vibe here well maybe all except Pocahontas who just doesn’t look quite right as a BE. Awesome job though!!

• LOL, thx these were fun to do :D

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Transmogrification Tuesday – A Poison Apple a Day! « Harpy’s Nest Blog - [...] has been doing an awesome series on Fairytale heroines and transmogrification. I particularly love her Little Red Riding Hood …