- Blog Azeroth
- Places of Interest
- World Events
Super Simian Sphere
The Super Simian Sphere is a world epic drop in Northrend dropping from normal mobs 79+. I managed to get mine doing dailies in Icecrown during the last x-pac and was an unexpected and nice surprise. When it first dropped, I didn’t realise what it was. Coolidge told me and offered to let me have it. I wanted to be fair and suggested we both roll need on it. So I did but he was being sneaky and just passed on it. What a sweetie :)
Things to note
- Like similar items, you will lose the buff if you remove the trinket;
- You will be unable to mount with the buff – “Can’t mount while shapeshifted”;
- Not all costumes/trinkets work with this – “More powerful spell is already active”;
- You can cast spells and fight as an Ape;
- In a party, not everyone will be able to roll need, apparently clothies have no use for it =/.
Things to try
- Shift forms as a druid and become a flying Ape
- Underbelly Elixir + The Super Simian Sphere = Flying ape in a bubble
- Using mirror images will produce a posse of Apes
- Use some Baby Spice on yourself to become a mini Simian in a Sphere.